Happy Thanksgiving from CompetitionPlus.com (1 Viewer)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
The staff of Competition Plus would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

In these troubled times it’s vitally important that we all stop and reflect upon the blessings we receive each and every day. Often, as we deal with the complexities of modern life we overlook many of the things that should be most important to us, the things that really matter.

No matter where you live and how you celebrate, please take some time this Thanksgiving to give thanks for a loving family, close friends, good health, a secure home, and the privileges we enjoy as American citizens.

Please also give thanks and pray for the safety of those men and women who are serving our country in dangerous, war-torn countries around the world. They are the finest the United Sates has to offer, and we owe them our unwavering loyalty and support. We must also remember those who have made the supreme sacrifice while carrying out their duties, and their loved ones at home. The debt of gratitude we owe them can never be repaid.

So enjoy the day, revel in the warmth and closeness of family, the fun and camaraderie of friends, and yes, the food and the football, but please don’t forget to pause and think about how and why we’re able to enjoy this day in the first place. Happy Thanksgiving!

Well said Bobby, well said.

From the Hearn family to all that read this, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

My daughter, MellisaSu Ann, who raced the "MissySu" Jr. Dragster is 24. My Son, Perry Shannon III, who raced the "Bummy" Jr. Dragster is 20. They are both home with Lora and I through this holiday weekend. Perry will go back to school Sunday night, he goes to CMU, where he lives on campus. Missy who still lives with us and will graduate from college next spring, will be moving into her very own apartment tomorrow ! I don't expect any grandchildren for quite some time, but who knows? I know I do miss little ones around and it really makes me sad to see mine leaving our home, but I am so happy for them and proud of their accomplishments, that I shed tears of sadness and happiness at the same time, it is the "circle of life" and just like everyone else, I am not immune to it. Love your family and be THANKFUL for all that you have as I am, at this Thanksgiving time and year round !..........Perry S. Wyatt Jr.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back