Hans Device Demonstration (1 Viewer)

When I licensed in a super gas car at Fontana last year I wore the Simpson Hybrid Sport head and neck restraint. Now I'm wearing it in my new top sportsman car. I won't drive without one. Those foam rubber horse collars won't do a thing to protect you from having your spinal column ripped out of the base of your skull.

1549047779143.png

Funny this should come up....I thought Alan Prusinsky (sp) looked pretty ragged when he got out of his wrecked PS car last week. While I never saw a follow up report, I'll bet he was sore as h*ll for several days - Still - better than being dead.
I wondered (Randy you may have an opinion) if a "person of size" has a tougher time with that kind of impact than does a "more compact" person.

Funny this should come up....I thought Alan Prusinsky (sp) looked pretty ragged when he got out of his wrecked PS car last week. While I never saw a follow up report, I'll bet he was sore as h*ll for several days - Still - better than being dead.
I wondered (Randy you may have an opinion) if a "person of size" has a tougher time with that kind of impact than does a "more compact" person.

I would think that fitness level has a lot more effect than "size". Although they sometimes (but not always) go hand in hand.

Not sure what brought this thread back around but I can tell you after the first time I saw this video, went out and bought a HANS.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back