Hale/Dunn (1 Viewer)

Butch

Nitro Member
Has anyone else heard that John Hale is done at Dunn?

****** Update - confirmed John Hale and Jim Dunn have parted ways****

Last edited:
From John,

It was my decision to step away from a full time deal. This year the travel seemed to get to me more than last year. I'm going to learn how to fly my new plane, drive my car fish some tournaments and sell lots of my BBQ sauce. You'll probably see me in Del's second car for a race or two

They don't get along.
Seems like I've heard that before. A few years ago I thought I'd heard they were not on speaking terms. Not that it's anyone's business but theirs, but is there something behind that? I think it would be a shame since they're both very likeable guys with a passion for drag racing.

Seems like I've heard that before. A few years ago I thought I'd heard they were not on speaking terms. Not that it's anyone's business but theirs, but is there something behind that? I think it would be a shame since they're both very likeable guys with a passion for drag racing.

Speaking from personal experience, all I can say is that I hope they find a way back to each other before it's too late, and I'm not speaking in terms of drag racing. I lived through a very rough period with my Pops, and a very serious heart attack almost took him and any opportunity to patch things up. We were both blessed that he was able to pull through and we had a great 3-4 years, even got to do some racing together, before we lost him. I wish the same for the Dunn men.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back