HAGAN WILL DEBUT 2020 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT WIDEBODY AT DENVER (1 Viewer)

I do not know what difference it will make on the track over the 23 event old 2019 Hellcat body. Plus NHRA articles and the website gets A LOT of facts wrong, being a stats nut I catch them all. Like "said Hagan, a two-time NHRA Funny Car champion, who has raced in a Dodge Funny Car for his entire 10-year-plus career." I knew that was not true as I could have swore he raced a Chevrolet in rookie 2008 season. I was correct.

Attachments

• Edmonton08_Finals_103.jpg
    Edmonton08_Finals_103.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 36
If I'm reading it correctly, the headline should read "Hagan to debut 2020....GRAPHICS". Nowhere does it say it's a new body just that it has the widebody "flare" graphics.

I do not know what difference it will make on the track over the 23 event old 2019 Hellcat body. Plus NHRA articles and the website gets A LOT of facts wrong, being a stats nut I catch them all. Like "said Hagan, a two-time NHRA Funny Car champion, who has raced in a Dodge Funny Car for his entire 10-year-plus career." I knew that was not true as I could have swore he raced a Chevrolet in rookie 2008 season. I was correct.

That was in IHRA.

Car looks badass, but it's not a different body, just different graphics to emulate the widebody flared look.

I kinda failed to read that. I thought it had a wider front wicker, but I guess not.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back