Ha! (1 Viewer)

Nitrohaulic

Nitro Member
Was just in the NHRA section laughing with myself while thinking "They should allow you more smilies as your post numbers increase."

It reminded me of the old mater. Remember Kelly and that other guy (LOL) in their race to 10,000 posts? Remember when it got right down to the wire? What was it, 60 seconds they had to wait between posts?

Hm, since the new mater erased all those posts, it makes it kinda like the Countdown, huh? :D

Karl at 4207
Ray at 3650
Deby at 3433
Joe at 2602
Jackee at 2221
Anti-countdown man 2119
Kelly 2060

LMAO! How many times has my post count been 'altered'? ;) Eh, board changes and mods have had alot to do with it. Ah-hem.....although lately, I know I've slowed down a bit. :p

I think I could be in contention if I posted in other sections on the mater, I'm going for it, you guys are on lol

ahhhhh, Ladies

in my defense, about 3100 were during the Ray and Karl show during the early season... :eek:

d'kid

ahhhhh, Ladies

in my defense, about 3100 were during the Ray and Karl show during the early season... :eek:

d'kid

Yeah,

That's pretty much how I raced to a 1000 in the space of a month haha :p

I have to thank you and Ray big for that. This is why I might call the race tomorrow haha, if I do, I'll roar into the 2000 zone. :D

LMAO! How many times has my post count been 'altered'? ;) Eh, board changes and mods have had alot to do with it. Ah-hem.....although lately, I know I've slowed down a bit. :p

LOL, and I think you were jokingly accusing him of getting in more than one post per 60 seconds near the end there. :D I seem to remember that you guys were doing any little one and two word posts that you could come up with, and some of us were helping.

Wow, another example of a close race without the benefit of an artificial Countdown! :D

Ah, the places the brain takes you when it's late, you're bored and delirious..LOL! J/K! I remember that, too. :p

Yeah, being by yourself most of the time can be it's own torture at times but, you get pretty imaginative and creative.

Was just wondering the other week if a super stock car could make an entire run without an oil pump, with maybe one or two pressurized (requiring that the energy be used before the run without the help of the engine) Accusumps, a barrel valve, and a jet, allowing oil as the throttle opens/load requires it. I remember reading about some IHRA record holder who would put enough oil in so that his guage would drop to zero at 1,000 foot and the car would take off at the end. Said he never hurt a bearing. Makes me wonder if you couldn't make the rest of the run with oil that's already been pressurized.

It was costing me alot of buckage trying to catch up.
Could be the Mods fingers got too sore for me to catch up with some of the more prolific [ or underemployed ] ones.

I remember stern warnings about superfluities posts too.

We had a good thing going with multiple postings for a while.

I had a good many conversations with myself.

I also must have been the first to discover the politics site cause I had a good old time critiquing my favor rite Texas country songs late at night till politics ruined a good time
as its bound to do.

I have cleaned up my act and even wear clothes now !
Did I say that?
Any one peruse the Hydrogen powered car at SEMA?
I remember a spirited discourse about what power adder to use with Hydrogen .
Must have been in the silly season!
Seems it's silly season all year long anymore.

Ron if nothing else we are well traveled! LOL
I'm on this dang diet and all I can think of is Tony's Seafood and the fact they ship anywhere.
I'm gonna have to cut up all the credit cards I think.

I always try to avoid disaster like bypassing the Sam Houston Statue [ scene of one of my not too great accomplishments] by going down HWY 36 to Houston from the MetroPlex but the last trip [ actually I was on 77 but the gas hog truck insisted on going to 36 and I discovered Justin League's and my own favorite country cafe [ Texas Cafe ]had burned and been raised to the ground.
I had starved for two days to be able to afford the intake to eat there.

For Susie O and fellow denizens of the MetroPlex I heard rumors of a BBQ place in Euless called Main Street BBQ.

It got rave reviews on a national radio show.

Thanks for the heads up on the bbq joint in Euless. I highly recommend Angelo's BBQ in Fort Worth. It has been there forever and it is always consistantly great!

Quantity in no way, shape, or form, equates to quality, especially when it comes to message boards.
This one is not exempt from that profile.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back