Guess what my mates wife arranged for us at Pomona...... (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
She works for Foster's and has managed to get us passes for the Miller Corporate Hospitality area for the Finals at Pomona.

Has anyone been to the hospitallity area? What should I expect?

No probs Bobby, my cell number is (972) 983 5387. I will be staying at the Sherraton Suites just down the road from the track. We should be able to arrange something.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul,
that's cool as long as you don't have to drink Fosters ;)
When we went to Indy '88, we scammed some tickets into the Centreline box - ended up sitting next to a guy wearing a Hans van Dyk t shirt :D Cracked me up !
Have fun.

Mark.

Paul,
that's cool as long as you don't have to drink Fosters ;)
When we went to Indy '88, we scammed some tickets into the Centreline box - ended up sitting next to a guy wearing a Hans van Dyk t shirt :D Cracked me up !
Have fun.

Mark.

I might throw back a Miller or two for you mate!!

It is funny how that stuff works out, when I was in Indy last year I met an Aussie (expat South African) guy there who was at his first Drag Race and was there to discuss importing Nitro into Australia with Don Schumacher. Turns out he was from Bacchus Marsh, my home town back in Australia, I couldn't believe it!

Last edited:
Paul, will you be at Ennis next month? Maybe we can meet up somewhere. One of my sons and their wife always go with me most of the days. We sit in the Super Seats about 3/4 way up.

Paul, will you be at Ennis next month? Maybe we can meet up somewhere. One of my sons and their wife always go with me most of the days. We sit in the Super Seats about 3/4 way up.

Roger, I will definately be in Ennis this year. I was disappointed I missed it last year, I had tickets for the initial date, but had to skip the rescheduled date due to prior commitments.

I will be there on race day at a minimum, and I will try to make Saturday aswell, Friday if I am lucky!

I haven't ordered tickets yet, but they will be GA.

She works for Foster's and has managed to get us passes for the Miller Corporate Hospitality area for the Finals at Pomona.

Has anyone been to the hospitallity area? What should I expect?

say hi to Ted for me. and what's wrong with Fosters?
official beer of F1. the oil cans are good. I can't stand the bottles though.
get a headache from that chit. they must use some kind of preservative.

say hi to Ted for me. and what's wrong with Fosters?
official beer of F1. the oil cans are good. I can't stand the bottles though.
get a headache from that chit. they must use some kind of preservative.

I'm not sure what the deal is, but all I know is the Foster's you buy here in the US is made in Canada!! :D

I guess that's how it qualifies as an "Imported Beer".

Paul,

Did you score pit side hospitality tickets or tower hospitality tickets? The pit side hospitality is usually where they hold the RFC chapel services. It's a bunch of big white tents right by the spectator entrance to the pits. If it's in the tower, well, I think you could find that one...:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back