Great job Phil and crew! (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
I just received Issue 7 Volume 63 of National Dragster and it is beautiful. You have pivoted nicely in this internet era to a gorgeous publication that really features your traditional strength-photography. Your spread on pages 6-7 made me gasp. Amazing shot. More great photos followed.
My phone can't even get close to a large photo, printed on shiney stock.
Then you guys throw down a huge story on Greg Kamplain and a very interesting piece on the Isenhowers.
Keep up the good work.

I just received Issue 7 Volume 63 of National Dragster and it is beautiful. You have pivoted nicely in this internet era to a gorgeous publication that really features your traditional strength-photography. Your spread on pages 6-7 made me gasp. Amazing shot. More great photos followed.
My phone can't even get close to a large photo, printed on shiney stock.
Then you guys throw down a huge story on Greg Kamplain and a very interesting piece on the Isenhowers.
Keep up the good work.
Definitely agree. I will say that they had a few years of putting out a less-than-stellar product where every issue was just a few columns and news headlines, recaps from races that happened a month ago where everyone already knows what happened, and then 50 pages of ads. But they've certainly made improvements over the last year or two, so credit where it's due.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back