Great Cagnazzi peice in ND (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
great article in ND about the inner workings of the Cagnazzi pro stock team. Finally get a chance to meet the guys behind the scenes and find out some their background and history. They definitely have some serious brainpower behind jeg and Dave's engines and feel they can go head to head with the Summit guys. its unfortunate about the rumors regarding the possible loss of one of their sponsors, but i figure if they lease out a couple of those powerful engines, that could help with the cash flow :D . i was on the fence about renewing my sub for national dragster, however articles like this might just make me comeback for another year

i was on the fence about renewing my sub for national dragster, however articles like this might just make me comeback for another year

Every once-in-a-while they'll come up with a gem like this story, but for the most part, ND has turned in to a boring compilation of display ads. I understand the need for revenue generation (I'm in the advertising business with my Radio station), but without compelling content, there's little to read except the endless amount of commercial content.

Racer and team profiles are awesome reading...as opposed to a menu listing of who did what at a race 2 weeks ago. :(

The wife and I are on a motorcycle trip and spent a night in Mooresville, NC. The next day (May 10th) we went by the Cagnazzi shop -- nice facility. They obviously are a first-class operation. Also went down the road a few miles and drove by Anderson's shop. Rode over to the 1/8th mile drag strip next door and Greg was just pulling into the water box to prep for a pass. Stood at the gate, which is just behind the starting line, and watched him make the pass. Very neat and interesting to see him and a couple of other guys working with no one around. I had never been exposed to testing before and it was the highlight of my day.

The wife and I are on a motorcycle trip and spent a night in Mooresville, NC. The next day (May 10th) we went by the Cagnazzi shop -- nice facility. They obviously are a first-class operation. Also went down the road a few miles and drove by Anderson's shop. Rode over to the 1/8th mile drag strip next door and Greg was just pulling into the water box to prep for a pass. Stood at the gate, which is just behind the starting line, and watched him make the pass. Very neat and interesting to see him and a couple of other guys working with no one around. I had never been exposed to testing before and it was the highlight of my day.

That's pretty cool!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back