Good luck, Aaron Stanfield! (1 Viewer)

MidnightbluS10

Nitro Member
Glad to see the Stanfields back in Pro Stock! Aaron, Greg, Mike, & crew are all from my hometown, Bossier City, LA. I actually know Mike and his wife, though I haven't seen them in years. My mom was/is very good friends with Mike's wife, Michelle, for a long time. They still keep in touch regularly. But that's all besides the point.

Glad to see Aaron running with Elite. They're a good fit! Give em hell, AA!

Hasn't Aaron been running in T/D? Seems to me he had / has a car that runs about same ET as P/S.

Hasn't Aaron been running in T/D? Seems to me he had / has a car that runs about same ET as P/S.
Yes, he has a nitrous TD that will get into the teens. However, it's nowhere close to the same. Door cars in general are much more sensitive than dragsters and require a much finer driver touch.

I thought his dad was building motors? why did they go with Elite?

I think he's in as a spoiler for the countdown. I think that's what they call it? Afaik, they went to Aaron and asked him to drive a car. I could be wrong. I didn't listen to the entire WFO interview but I think that's what it said at comp plus.

Edit: that is basically what it said. I may have heard the spoiler part on WFO. I don't recall, ATM.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back