Global Electronic (1 Viewer)

Props to Antron for looking up the road and becoming a team owner. Shoe deserves credit for creating the environment to make this possible. You have to be impressed with what has been assembled there.
Corradi, after racing along side Prock and Grubnic, will be a guy to be reckoned with in 2020 TF.

what mark just said. this is great news. so happy for ant. congratulations to everyone involved.

As I was saying back in November..."Global to Salinas?...Why not Global to DSR? The equipment and driver are already there".

I wanna think that Don wants to double the sponsor money from Global to put Tony back into the seat. I hafta pull up an article that I read of Just the fuel bill Schumacher spends to get to the races!

"As I was saying back in November..."Global to Salinas?...Why not Global to DSR? The equipment and driver are already there".

To be able to hire Alan, He's Got Money. and to boot, No Big name sponsors.

As I was saying back in November..."Global to Salinas?...Why not Global to DSR? The equipment and driver are already there".

which car and driver were you referring to? i'd guess it wasn't antron and the matco team?......whatever the case. i'm really excited about antron and dsr's new venture.

Here you go!

More Global:

Looks like Global is also back with Kalitta and Shawn Langdon:
333​
TF​
Shawn Langdon​
Danville IN​
'20 Kalitta​
AJ 500​
GLOBAL ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY​

I wanna think that Don wants to double the sponsor money from Global to put Tony back into the seat. I hafta pull up an article that I read of Just the fuel bill Schumacher spends to get to the races!
That is a very good point! Why not use the Global sponsorship to put Tony back in the car?

according to the entry list Shawn is listed right beneath Antron with Global as sponser
333TFShawn LangdonDanville IN'20 KalittaAJ 500GLOBAL ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
This might be an example of the database not being fully edited.

Meanwhile - the Global brand will be showcased on the Paul Lee FC this year as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back