Global Electronic (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
So Kalitta will have 2 dragsters and one FC this year, anybody hear anything about if Global will be on a car this year?

I don't know about Global but it's nice to see Monster back with Brittany as a primary for 12 races.

Just 12 races? Any idea on who will sponsor the other 12?

That is a well kept secret that can only be found if you have the computer savvy to dig deep into the Drag Racing underground and ferret out the well hidden information.....

Try this shortcut.

Alan

That is a well kept secret that can only be found if you have the computer savvy to dig deep into the Drag Racing underground and ferret out the well hidden information.....

Try this shortcut.

Alan

So Im guessing Advance Auto is out or have they fluxed into an associate role?

So when you pull up Flav-R-Pac's website, the first thing you see is the glaring banner outlining their Chapter 11 bankruptcy. 👎

I hope this gets resolved. Didn't realize this company also owned by Frank Tiegs of Montana Brands. Will be nice to see a new sponsor to drag racing. Jim Dunn has been good at bringing in brands like Oberto, etc. OK, so that means 2 races w/o a sponsor. Will she sit them out or run out of pocket to get the points?

So when you pull up Flav-R-Pac's website, the first thing you see is the glaring banner outlining their Chapter 11 bankruptcy. 👎
From my research, it appears Tiegs owns the Oregon Potato Company which is purchasing the assets of Norpac via bankruptcy proceedings.

How could you sponsor a car in that position? Unless they are banking on the Force Ent. to pull them out with their marketing and publicity? Dunno.

on the golden globe awards a few weeks ago, ricky gervais hosted, and ripped hollywood in his opening monologue. one of his lines was, 'if isis started a streaming service,
all of you (actors) would have your agent contact them immediately'......... kind of like auto racing :rolleyes:

I remember many years ago that Charter Communications was in the same boat sponsoring, Well the are still here. Might be cheaper to sponsor a car that travels around their geographical area than pay a $hit ton of money on t.v. commercials and billboards

on the golden globe awards a few weeks ago, ricky gervais hosted, and ripped hollywood in his opening monologue. :rolleyes:

They didn't expect that doing it live like when John dropped the "F" bomb. Not blaming John, many others have done it! The look on Tom Hanks.......Priceless!

They didn't expect that doing it live like when John dropped the "F" bomb. Not blaming John, many others have done it! The look on Tom Hanks.......Priceless!
PERFECT EX. hOLLEY YEARS BACK BANKRUPT NOW OWN HALF OF the racing industry

Remember when Kmart went Bankrupt, then a couple yrs. later bought Sears? Ane now both are legs up.

That chatter at the end of last season was that Global was moving over to the Paul Lee flopper. Haven't heard a peep since.

I think Paul Lee will have Global Electronica on the side of his car in 2020. He has a new color on the car this year.

Attachments

• 98FBEA01-488A-48BF-8DE4-3183FA7D8515.png
    98FBEA01-488A-48BF-8DE4-3183FA7D8515.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 61
i see a DSR logo on that back corner. could we surmise that paul's car may operate in a similar fashion to tasca's?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back