GLNFCC 2011 season opener (1 Viewer)

Solid Rock

Nitro Member
GLNFCC 2011 season opener

The Visionary Cuda of Scott Hohensee along with the Dazed and Confuzed Camaro of Jerry Streb, the Snakebite Mustang of Mike Klontz and the Solid Rock Mach I of Rocky Ausec are headed to Great Bend Motorplex this weekend, May 21 & 22.

This event is the 2011 season opener for the Great Lakes Nostalgia Funny Car Circuit and looks to be a fun weekend.

Next weekend the GLNFCC will be appearing at three different tracks in three different states, SkyView Dragway in New York, Quaker City Motorsports Park in Ohio, and, for the first time, at Great Lakes Dragaway in Wisconsin!

For more information on this great circuit go here:

Great Lakes Nostalgia Funny Car Circuit

We had a pretty good outing, Mike, The first run was a 7.69 at 171. The car went nice and straight. The second run was not so good. It went right to the wall and I tried to get it back but it wouldn't go so I lifted and got her back out in the groove but every time I tried to get back into it it would sashay around so I finally aborted the run. It was an 8.30. I was told I was staged a bit crooked...Duhhh!!
The third run on Sunday was another decent run, a 7.64 at 175.
It's still not as fast as I want but at least I can now drive the car! It's not bouncing and hopping when I leave the line. We'll be at da Grove Saturday and Sunday and we'll try to improve on the times there.
I did do a couple of dry leaves carrying the front end and I did at least two dryhops on every pass.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back