Gas Shortage and This Weekends Race (1 Viewer)

seeing this really affected the mid-atlantic area, I was surprised to see the wide spread panic throughout the country...

seeing this really affected the mid-atlantic area, I was surprised to see the wide spread panic throughout the country...
In general, people are idiots. They hear a story but don’t pay attention to the issue. I’m in Charlotte right now and the lines are long or gas stations are out.

I have tickets to the race this weekend, reserved a rental car and have a hotel room; however, not sure I will be able to make it given the shortage of gas in the Southeast. I might have enough gas to get to Concord from Atlanta, but wouldn't have enough to get back home. We will see, but if things continue to get worse, I will not be going.

Even though the pipeline opened like a hour ago, the track I work, our biggest one-day show was cancelled by the Lucas Oil folks citing fuel shortages, in my travels yesterday and today not one gas station down here was out.

People never cease to amaze me with their buying habits, watching stations charge 7 clams a gallon, customers filling up containers left and right with gas, kinda like toilet paper.

NHRA could catch a little flak over this...maybe.

TopFuel@Lions

20 miles from the track. It took me over an hour to get fueled up. Good news is I can make it back home lol. Half of the diesel pumps were off. Not sure if it’s because of the pipeline or just my bad luck.

Attachments

• 7A1BEF23-D51C-4961-8BC7-E78E5FD2F497.jpeg
    7A1BEF23-D51C-4961-8BC7-E78E5FD2F497.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 56
Kyle you can get home next week your race car dont run on anything coming out of that pipeline....see you tomorrow lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back