Gann to Start Seventh in PSM Finals Sunday (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Shawn Gann to Face Michael Phillips in Rd. 1 of Eliminations in Madison

MADISON, Ill. - After dying at the starting line on Friday during the NHRA Full Throttle Series' Pro Stock Motorcycle class's only round of qualifying, Shawn Gann put down a solid pass Saturday at the O'Reilly NHRA Midwest Nationals. His Q2 ET of 6.973 put him seventh in Sunday's field at Gateway International Raceway.

"We're feeling real good where we're at right now," said Gann, who picked up sponsorship from Jimmy John's Gourmet Shop this weekend. "Our RumBum/XTreme Rebellion Buell was on it today. We're still not sure what happened yesterday, but we put down a 7.07 in the first round and finally found our setup in the second round.

"It's been a long time since I was on a bike I felt this good about. We've wonsome rounds this year; now it's time to win races. I can't think of a better place than Gateway to put Jimmy John's, RumBum, and XTreme Rebellion in the Winner's Circle."

Gann will face Michael Phillips in the first round of racing tomorrow. Earning top qualifier for the event was defending race winner Andrew Hines, who broke the NHRA national ET record in Pro Stock Motorcycle with a 6.860.

The finals for the O'Reilly NHRA Midwest Nationals Presented by Castrol at Gateway International Raceway airs Sunday at 6 p.m. CDT. Fans of Shawn Gann can follow him at Twitter.com/ShawnGann and on his official page on Facebook.

Attachments

• gir%20nhra%2009%20%2883%29.jpg
    gir%20nhra%2009%20%2883%29.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back