Gainesville Pre Paid Update 9-17-20 (1 Viewer)

AZGARY

Nitro Member
I bought the Gainesville race back in March the day before it cancelled. I read that we would be good to go for September. Is this still true? Do I have to do anything before race time to confirm I'm paid and good to go? Just trying to be pro-active and not wait till race time. Thank you.

I bought the Gainesville race back in March the day before it cancelled. I read that we would be good to go for September. Is this still true? Do I have to do anything before race time to confirm I'm paid and good to go? Just trying to be pro-active and not wait till race time. Thank you.

Regardless if you chose print-at-home, mobile or hard tickets, your original March tickets will be valid at the gate. You can always call the NHRA Ticket Sales Center at 800-884-6472 to confirm.

Go to NHRA.TV/Help and send email and ask them to re activate you account so you can watch race with your credit

Regardless if you chose print-at-home, mobile or hard tickets, your original March tickets will be valid at the gate. You can always call the NHRA Ticket Sales Center at 800-884-6472 to confirm.
We are on the TV forum. Not real tickets. But thanks.

On Jesse's advice I contacted NHRA.TV/Help. Good thing I did. It was not going to view without reminding them I had already paid. The first person that made my case number asked me to send a copy of the receipt for my purchase. I had it handy and sent it to her right away. But makes you wonder why they can't see it on your account without having to prove it. It was then forwarded to the proper department. The next day I was sent a conformation good for 2 weeks not just 3 days. All's well that ends well. But you need to contact them!

On Jesse's advice I contacted NHRA.TV/Help. Good thing I did. It was not going to view without reminding them I had already paid. The first person that made my case number asked me to send a copy of the receipt for my purchase. I had it handy and sent it to her right away. But makes you wonder why they can't see it on your account without having to prove it. It was then forwarded to the proper department. The next day I was sent a conformation good for 2 weeks not just 3 days. All's well that ends well. But you need to contact them!
Glad it worked out the person that help me had my ticket number I think the person was lazy

All previous purchases of Gatornationals passes will be reinstated for the rescheduled race.

Users will receive an email when the pass is activated.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back