Forecast for rain this weekend... (1 Viewer)

NiTROhype

Nitro Member
Thanks to me and my dad buying tickets to last year's rainout at Memphis, Dover Motorsports has graciously offered to exchange our $50+ tickets from last year for this year's Gateway Race (since Dover owned both tracks and MMP is now closed). So since last year, I have moved to Lubbock, Texas. I've now made plans to drive 16+ hours with the fam to meet up with my pops for the race and it is looking like rain again! We took my son last year when he was 3 and didn't even get to hear anyone fire up in the Memphis sogginess. I sure hope it doesn't happen again! He's stoked and can't stop talking about seeing Tony Schumacher, Cory Mac, Antron Brown and Matt Hagan. Don't ask me why, but he's a DSR guy to the core ;)

Pray for dry!

tb

Stop by and say Hi to me.. I will be working at the MTS (Mail From Home) Kiosk at Fast Jack Beckmans Hospitality Tent!!! Safe Travels!!
Thanks to me and my dad buying tickets to last year's rainout at Memphis, Dover Motorsports has graciously offered to exchange our $50+ tickets from last year for this year's Gateway Race (since Dover owned both tracks and MMP is now closed). So since last year, I have moved to Lubbock, Texas. I've now made plans to drive 16+ hours with the fam to meet up with my pops for the race and it is looking like rain again! We took my son last year when he was 3 and didn't even get to hear anyone fire up in the Memphis sogginess. I sure hope it doesn't happen again! He's stoked and can't stop talking about seeing Tony Schumacher, Cory Mac, Antron Brown and Matt Hagan. Don't ask me why, but he's a DSR guy to the core ;)

Pray for dry!

tb

I hope the forcasters are wrong and it stays dry. I don't really want to drive the 4 hours from Indy to Madison to watch it rain.

Hey Kevin, I'll make a point to stop by and introduce myself

Toby-- one thing I have learned over the years going to races is you never know what the weather will be. I have gone to races where the report was 100% rain and its been beautiful and i remember one year in gainesville when it poured 10 mins after top fuel began and 1 hr later the track was dry and the sun was out for the rest of the day.

I wouldn't let the forecast scare you, it's the Midwest, it could be raining one minute and sunny the next.

Rain? How can this be? I'm not gonna be there.

Wait, did somebody make plans to surprise me and take me to St. Louis? Greggo, Kel, Justin? Bueller? Anyone?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back