Force racing on hiatus? (1 Viewer)

I'm sure some of those employees are pulling down some pretty heavy bucks. How long can he hold on to them without funding?

I was messaging with one of his PR staff yesterday and they said that they were still on "Furlough"!

John Force is afraid of the COVID 19 Virus. He flies to the races and the recirculated air in a plane would keep me from going and I'm 7 years older than John. It seems a damn shame with all the media fear tactics especially in California. I spent the first 60 years of my life there, great place at one time. Moved to Las Vegas 16 years ago, never regretted the move! I don't know why the Force family doesn't use one of the motor homes and drive to Indy. The hype over this virus is WAY overblown! I wish John and his team would rethink his decision. I wish someone would clue him in that it's not any worse than the flu that kills far more, by a huge amount than this over hyped virus!

Cannot believe John would pull the other 3 teams Off the track because of a personal covid concern, especially when they are all literally parked down the street from the Indy track. There is more going on at Force racing fueling this decision.

As Susan Wade said, rumors have been floating around about pulled sponsorships but it hasn't been confirmed by anyone that I've heard about.

The old motorhome. I haven't seen that thing at a track since it was replaced by the new Featherlite trailer. But, last week I saw it sitting in the parking lot at Johns old shop in Yorba Linda when I was going to the Best Buy next door.

OMG - It' so bad, John's moving back to his boyhood trailer?????

This rumor thing has taken on a life of its' own.

I want everyone back in full force as soon as possible. After all he's been through, I can't believe John is spooked by the Wuhan Bug.

The old motorhome. I haven't seen that thing at a track since it was replaced by the new Featherlite trailer.

John Force is afraid of the COVID 19 Virus. He flies to the races and the recirculated air in a plane would keep me from going and I'm 7 years older than John. It seems a damn shame with all the media fear tactics especially in California. I spent the first 60 years of my life there, great place at one time. Moved to Las Vegas 16 years ago, never regretted the move! I don't know why the Force family doesn't use one of the motor homes and drive to Indy. The hype over this virus is WAY overblown! I wish John and his team would rethink his decision. I wish someone would clue him in that it's not any worse than the flu that kills far more, by a huge amount than this over hyped virus!
Over hyped virus, what planet are you living on. So far in 4 months the virus has killed more people than the flu in any given year and as of right now it is spiking more than ever in 30+ states. If it's all hype its the biggest hype ever in history of the world. So you are in Las Vegas where as of yesterday the state had the highest number of cases since the virus hit us and has hit a new high every day in the last 4 days. Are you in Area 51?

I realize this isn't the normal protocol here but it has always worked good for me so I'm going to stick with it and just wait for an official announcement from JFR. But, that doesn't mean you guys can't keep on guessing.:)

May break a record for the most news of a drag racing story when there has been absolutely nothing acknowledged from the actual source.

Over hyped virus, what planet are you living on. So far in 4 months the virus has killed more people than the flu in any given year and as of right now it is spiking more than ever in 30+ states. If it's all hype its the biggest hype ever in history of the world. So you are in Las Vegas where as of yesterday the state had the highest number of cases since the virus hit us and has hit a new high every day in the last 4 days. Are you in Area 51?
No he lives in a bunker!

The old motorhome. I haven't seen that thing at a track since it was replaced by the new Featherlite trailer. But, last week I saw it sitting in the parking lot at Johns old shop in Yorba Linda when I was going to the Best Buy next door.
P

I realize this isn't the normal protocol here, but it has always worked good for me, so I'm going to stick with it and just wait for an official announcement from JFR. But, that doesn't mean you guys can't keep on guessing.:)

You and me both!
popcorn.gif

I realize this isn't the normal protocol here, but it has always worked good for me, so I'm going to stick with it and just wait for an official announcement from JFR. But, that doesn't mean you guys can't keep on guessing.:)
I agree Eugene. There are so many rumors going around and that's what they are - rumors. At some time JFR may put out an announcement, maybe not.

I wonder if we will see any of the crew/drivers this weekend as spectators.

I agree Eugene. There are so many rumors going around and that's what they are - rumors. At some time JFR may put out an announcement, maybe not.

Brain Lohnes mentioned several hours ago that there would not be an official announcement coming from the team. To answer your previous question the shop is closed for the year, but in life things can always change.

Ask Bobby Bennett if it's overhyped....

Please take the time to talk to a Pathologist, with what that is being reported to us, the cause of death can NOT be determined until a complete autopsy is performed on a person and the death is proven at the cellular level. No where have we heard autopsies are being done on all these folks. Like the senator from Minnesota (Dr. Scott Jensen) said on national news one night, the CDC is telling doctors that if a patient tests positive for this virus, leaves the doctors office and get hits by a bus that causes major organ trauma and dies from that trauma of the accident, the CDC is telling them to put down the cause of death as the virus not the accident. https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back