Force on the Radio (1 Viewer)

Rollout96

Nitro Member
OK... So it is short notice. John force will be on the radio in about 10 minutes (2:00 PT) here in the "Bay Area". KNBR 680 (AM). It will just be a real short segment I'm sure.

What did John say his real name was???
Anybody catch that? cell phone stutter got me...
He called the show or girls, Charlies angels in firesuits...
Dude, go to decafe...:D

What did John say his real name was???
Anybody catch that? cell phone stutter got me...
He called the show or girls, Charlies angels in firesuits...
Dude, go to decafe...:D

I think he said Le Force because they were French.

I liked it. He was good since they are not "racing guys". He kept things simple. I liked how he said he watched the first couple of episodes and (something like), "I just thought damn, I really am a horrible father. Then the girls got mad at the editing and said I was a good father most of the time but they didn't show those times. I just knew right away after seeing it that I needed to get better and be nicer." He is always a good interview.

Yeah I liked it to... About 12-15 minutes was cool...
At least the interviewer knew who Bernstein is, and he watches the drags on ESPN2 HD... I think they all got thier plugs in...
But man, Le Force needs to cut back on the coffee or he is going to SPLODE!! Good Stuff, Thanks for the heads up and the trivia answer... C-YA there?;)

Yeah I liked it to... About 12-15 minutes was cool...
At least the interviewer knew who Bernstein is, and he watches the drags on ESPN2 HD... I think they all got thier plugs in...
But man, Le Force needs to cut back on the coffee or he is going to SPLODE!! Good Stuff, Thanks for the heads up and the trivia answer... C-YA there?;)

The first year in many that I am not going. It is friggin' killing me too. We always go all 3 days from beginning to end. Just didn't work out this year and I am bummed!!:mad:

Friday night should be GOOD... R U sure you can't make it even friday??? Come on in, the water is fine... :D
You'll be there, I can feel it...;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back