Force may be fined $140,000 for "F" bombs (1 Viewer)

Wow.... who sets the amount of fines? This seems excessive to me. I hear people use the F word every day, hear it in the movies, etc. Not condoning it, but this is over the top. Didn't see this on NHRA web site.

Glad to hear of the fine. There’s no good reason to speak like that at any time, much less on live TV.

Are you serious, Ted?? You shove a mic in the face of a professional athlete moments after intense competition, much less after setting a record so far out of reach that we will likely never see it approached in our lifetime and it surprises you or anybody else that he said what he said? Force runs off at the mouth when everything is normal, let alone in a circumstance like this.

This guy has done more for the sport of drag racing than ANY athlete has done for their respective sport in this lifetime, but we're going to take issue with this incident while we glamorize people like Kaepernick and Rapinoe. Give me a break. What he said was a drop in the bucket compared to what you can tune into every single day on any one of a hundred different cable channels on shows that are scripted. SCRIPTED!!! Lmao!!!

I'm sorry, but the guy gets a pass from me, period.

Sean D

This is a misleading thread. The "author" of that article on Dragzine was speculating on what could possibly be the fine to Fox (which could then possibly be passed down to the NHRA and Force). As of now, there has been no indication of Force being fined, although that could possibly change.

Stick to the facts!

I guess I do not live up to the standards here...........being perfect, I can just move along no skin off me..

Always a good idea to provide a link (especially with stuff at this level); let the reader decide.

I guess I do not live up to the standards here...........being perfect, I can just move along no skin off me..
You just proved you are human.
$hit happens....

You could go back and edit the original post and title, make everyone else look like they are the bad guys... 😈 ;)

It isn't going to make anyone look bad but it wouldn't be a bad idea to edit the thread title. Everyone makes mistakes...but some mistakes can be fixed without much effort.

I would be very surprised if there's not some serious repercussion from this. There's a reason that you don't hear language like that on network TV. Cable is different, but the rules for Network TV are quite strict. An "S" bomb on FS1 isn't the same as an "F" bomb on FOX

Alan

I would be very surprised if there's not some serious repercussion from this. There's a reason that you don't hear language like that on network TV. Cable is different, but the rules for Network TV are quite strict. An "S" bomb on FS1 isn't the same as an "F" bomb on FOX

Alan

Who dropped the ball and never implemented a delay? Is that an NHRA call or an Fox call? One would imagine that someone in charge knew there is a difference between Fox and FS1.

Alan
The thing I find not so funny about this is the suggestive and blatant behavior depicted on these networks is far far worse than a few dropped/muffled words on kids and society.

Last edited:
Who dropped the ball and never implemented a delay? Is that an NHRA call or an Fox call? One would imagine that someone in charge knew there is a difference between Fox and FS1.
Yea ud think with the sound delay they have they would delay the language lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back