Foley goes full-time NHRA (1 Viewer)

BIR - 4.58 @ 325 - #4 qualifier.
definitely congratulations to Doug and his team.

Yup indeed, it'll be nice to have another Doug in NHRA TF (hmm... I guess it's my turn next - lol) Sad to see him leave IHRA though - it's going to hurt their fields but will open the competition up more.

Great for Foley and the gang! I've enjoyed watching their success on the NHRA tour the past couple years, and have rooted for them each time they show up.

It's great to have another fully funded team run the tour next year.

But how far can Evan Knoll stretch his dollars? I guess I don't understand
where his money comes from> Dose he solely make his fortune off or Torco
race fuels and she skull related products? Or is Knoll gas have deeper roots outside of racing?

Only curious..........Again thanks Evan

It's great to have another fully funded team run the tour next year.

But how far can Evan Knoll stretch his dollars? I guess I don't understand
where his money comes from> Dose he solely make his fortune off or Torco
race fuels and she skull related products? Or is Knoll gas have deeper roots outside of racing?

Only curious..........Again thanks Evan

NOPE: Its a hobbie and alot of fun KNOLL GAS has a hand full of Corps that makes a great return!!! Thanks Evan.

Doug Foley/Tim Lewis combination will be a team that the rest of the field will need to pay attention to.Wih Doug K turning the knobs and the support of Evan and Torco fuels this team will be hard to beat.The IHRA will miss a great team but the NHRA has just gained a top notch operation that can hang with the best of them.Nice work guys...........

I wish Doug the best of luck, but I will definately miss seeing him at the IHRA races. Hopefully, we will see Doug, Clay and some of the other now NHRA regulars at more IHRA races next season.

Whatever happened to the second car driven by Rick Cooper? The car finished #2 in IHRA and was a rocket ship all last year....

They should of kept Rick in the car....Rick lives here in Boise so I'll call him and get the scoop..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back