First round (1 Viewer)

Hiproger

Nitro Member
Some intertesting first round races tomorrow but the one I'm lookin' forward to is Whit vs John. Wonder if Whit will stage first.:D ............."HIP"

There's a nice little exciting match up in Top Fuel that could have immense remifications, too. Team Kalitta's Jon Oberhofer & his Strivectin-SD guys will line up against Melanie Troxel. This is essentially why teams have multiple cars. If Dave can block her, and let Doug get by in that round......... that's going to be the story of the weekend.

Let's go Whit! I hope he does what ever is necessary to take John out.

big john was making it down the track in the heat today every round? i think i will stay with the force:D that side of the ladder looks to be a tough row to hoe.

i agree jim. this western swing is going to make or break some hearts!
i cant wait till seattle;) i need to smell the nitro and feel my belly shake:D

Man, it looked brutal out there today (and Friday). Adjusted altitude of over 9,600 feet...that`s just insane! Coils going to be tough to beat tomorrow.

It should also be noted that Whit had the quicker car in both Saturday sessions. The conditions should be the same today.

I have ALWAYS been a Kalitta fan from the days when Connie was driving... however this Yr. I'm pulling BIG TIME for Melanie, I'd love to see her win the championship.... She is NOT into herself, calls it like she sees it..& has done a helluva job the 1st 1/2 of the season.. granted Doug is ...HOT...HOT...HOT.. & will be tough to stop...

Damn. I was listening to the Autocast to Whit's interview after the race & I'll just say he handled it a lot better than I could have. Lot's of honest kudos to JFR & that team.
Seems like the mountain & the heat truly are a great equalizer. After second round all JFR & DSR F/C's, except for Scelzi, are on the trailer.:eek: ............"HIP"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back