Fav. Dodge Charger Funny Car? (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
What are some of your favorite Dodge Charger funny cars, any era? Ranging from Al Graeber's "Tickle Me Pink" thru todays Matt Hagen ride. Who ya like?

For me there were many starting from the earliest days of the class.

*Roger Lindamoods injected fastback of late 1966 thru the whole year of 1967.

* Nelson Carters "Super Chief"

*Mr. Norms "Super Charger" of mid to late 1967.

Gary Dyer put on a show with that car at the 1st Manufacturers race at Orange County. That cars in my view was one of the cars to beat.

TopFuel@Lions

The 69 Chi Town Hustler was a beaut. Was my wall paper for a long time.
B3FC6DD9-F3E6-4698-8E27-203DBDFD43CE.jpeg

The 69 Chi Town Hustler was a beaut. Was my wall paper for a long time.View attachment 5959
Boy, note who appears to be a very slender, streamlined version of a young Austin Coil in the blue shirt in this picture.

Yes, I'd have to go with this version of the famed Chi-Town Hustler, but also the 1972-73-era Hawaiians, as well as the aforementioned Gene Snow car with the "Ram" paint job. Lot's of good classic-era Funny Cars to chose from with this survey.

Boy, note who appears to be a very slender, streamlined version of a young Austin Coil in the blue shirt in this picture.

Yes, I'd have to go with this version of the famed Chi-Town Hustler, but also the 1972-73-era Hawaiians, as well as the aforementioned Gene Snow car with the "Ram" paint job. Lot's of good classic-era Funny Cars to chose from with this survey.
Only saw -ictures

Attachments

• 2B9A0726-62D1-40CA-B906-BCBC960DDE50.jpeg
    2B9A0726-62D1-40CA-B906-BCBC960DDE50.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 51
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back