Erica with new sponsor, racing countdown (1 Viewer)

if she makes it to a final round, i wonder if the new sponsor will require she pose for pictures, in front of the trailer, of the 'guy' she beats. :p

Husky, thanks for partnering with this great team.

I was just about to get a liner for our shop truck, its definitely going to be Husky brand.

A copy of this was also sent to their Contact form, available at:

Custom Automobile Floor Liners | Husky Liners Contact Us

Thanks for posting that link Paul. I just sent them a note thanking them for supporting Erica. I normally ride a motorcycle everywhere and my PT Cruiser is only used for "grocery getting" or whatever I can't fit in the saddlebags so I don't have a real need for their products. I will however make it a point to pass their name on to friends that may be in the market.

Joe

Why has Victor not leased out any of his engines this year? He obviously has a very competitive engine program.

Why has Victor not leased out any of his engines this year? He obviously has a very competitive engine program.

I think it was Mike Dunn on the Friday ESPN3 broadcast that a lot of the builders are at a comfortable level when building for 2 or 3 teams max. After that, QC gets more difficult to keep at the necessary levels.

I thought Mark Martino was renting VC's second car for the 5 races he's run this year, along with last year as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back