Erica with new sponsor, racing countdown (1 Viewer)

This is great news! I hope the deal is solid and continues beyond the Countdown.

I figured they were trying to save some cash and get something together in order to make a run at the final 6 races.

It would be interesting to have someone win the championship that doesn't even race at all the races.

Saving cash is not a issue. Victor can fund the car out of his pocket without any problem. He is no different than some other car owners with money that are not willing to fund a car out of his own pocket. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's very simple. He has a car that is very capable of winning the championship and if you want to drive it you have to pay for the ride. No different than many other teams.
If Erica gets the backing, and I hope she does, she has a very good car to compete with for the championship and it would make a full field of 10. Good for racing.

Now, with the time away from the track, how far will their performance be off. Hopefully they aren't too far off from the top runners.

Saving cash is not a issue. Victor can fund the car out of his pocket without any problem. He is no different than some other car owners with money that are not willing to fund a car out of his own pocket. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's very simple. He has a car that is very capable of winning the championship and if you want to drive it you have to pay for the ride. No different than many other teams.
If Erica gets the backing, and I hope she does, she has a very good car to compete with for the championship and it would make a full field of 10. Good for racing.

I assumed the "they" that PJ was referring to was the Enders camp, not Cagnazzi.

Looks like Lucas oil has put some $ticker$ on her Pro-Mod effort for the rest of the year.

I'm just say'in

GREAT news!!

Now she can get out there to kick the fannies and take the names!

I like that new look. I was never a fan of the "stealth black" scheme.

I need new floor mats for my '05 F-150 so went to huskyliners.com moments ago to check them out. Discovered that, "Front floor liner set. Liners fit RWD and 4WD models. Will not accommodate manual transfer case shifter."

It's not obvious to me why it won't work... guess I'll have to call 'em, which will give me an opportunity to tell them first-hand why I'm hoping to get their product.

Go Erica!

Great to see a deserving competitor (I mean, she qualified fair-and-square) out there competing.

I'm sure she'll represent Husky well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back