Erica Enders Banquet Speech 2019 (1 Viewer)

Throwing some shade out there left and right.

What did she "wow" to around 5 minutes? Sounded like someone said something from the crowd.

Did we watch the same speech? I didn't hear trash talking or throwing shade at all.

She took a little swipe at Greg Anderson early-on and absolutely bitch-slapped NHRA...not sure that was the time and place for that...but other than that it was like any other of these acceptance speeches - boring as hell. No wonder Spencer Massey got drunk at his last one.

Could she spend more time staring at the teleprompter crosseyed? Wedding ring?? I saw a Championship ring. Outfit, well not so much. Awesome drag racer tho.

Wedding ring??

1574770276926.png

I love that picture and I still can't believe so many on here went off the deep end over it. She is definitely one of the best drivers to ever sit in the seat of a pro stock car.

Last edited:
if i were greg i wouldnt have made a big deal out of the pic either, however i would have retaliated in some fashion, with a similar swipe at enders. Of course greg isnt racing on his own dime, like some others so he has to be careful about what he says or how he acts.

Cant take away from her racing 'creds but she seems to like the drama (real or fictitious)

Carl, thanks for posting that video.
But, you didn’t say anything about needing a Kleenex while watching it.
Great speech.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back