Eric Cody joins Champion System (1 Viewer)

CUSTOM APPAREL COMPANY CHAMPION SYSTEM APPOINTS FORMER PHOENIX CUSTOM APPAREL’S SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE AS DIRECTOR, MOTORSPORTS DIVISION

Brooklyn, NY (October 27th, 2009) – Eric R. Cody, formerly of Phoenix Custom Apparel, has joined the team at Champion System to head up their Motorsports division. As of October, 15th Cody was officially brought on board under the title Director, Motorsports Division as Champion System continues to expand in the motorsports arena.

"I am both excited and enthusiastic about this opportunity to join the Champion System Team as the Director of their motorsports division. In my experience, I have not seen this level of superiority in quality of products and services before. With Champion's nearly unlimited graphic design and production capability, I will introduce Champion System to the Motorsports Industry to not only meet, but to exceed the expectations of teams, individuals and sanctioning bodies in every facet of racing, “ says Cody.

Cody brings over 15 years experience in sales and operational management working with several law firms. During his 9 year career at Phoenix Custom Apparel, Cody was appointed Vice President of the Company, in which he managed and coordinated the sales, production, and art departments. In his last 5 years of employment with Phoenix Custom apparel, he focused his career exclusively on sales, he handled product needs for major teams and all facets of the racing industry as well as maintained all official sponsorship relationships.

“Our motorsports division has been growing and bringing us a lot of exciting opportunities. I am excited to have Eric Cody on our team. I feel that with his level of experience and knowledge of the industry, we will be able to take Champion System Motorsports to the next level,” says Scott Kaylin, president of Champion System.

Champion System is currently the official sponsor of Don Schumacher Racing, IHRA Drag Racing Series, CRA Super Series, Lawn Mower Racing, USCS United Sprint Car Series, and the ULHRA.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back