Englishtown Pro Mod (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Right now, with 2 Q in the books, there is just a hair over .10 seperating the 16 cars. Amazed they are running so quick with temp in the high 80's. By the way, did anyone notice that PDRA will let Pro Extreme run nitro? Injected or blown....

I absolutely love this class. I made sure I got my fix today on All Access. Looking forward to Q3 tomorrow. I have plans to go to Indy for the next PDRA race. Not sure how many cars will actually use nitro, I'm sure it will be entertaining.

I think the injected nitro cars will come out on top, kinda like A/FD vs T/AD. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Tricky Rickie wins again, after a slight burndown with Troy Coughlin, who I thought would win based on ET's. So much for what I thought... :rolleyes:

Would love to know more about the "heated" Pro Mod drivers meeting that Brian Lohnes alluded to. Some interesting starting line conversations during eliminations. Seem like Rickie Smith's teams got into a few heads.

What's cool about Englishtown is the stands by the starting line in the right lane. Lotsa trees and SHADE. Gives the track a personality. Epping has the hill on the left side. Well, we have a lake in Phoenix at Wild Horse behind the Pro pits & people who have had one too many cold ones have been known to fall in. heh

I loved that they showed Pro Mods. Refreshing to see something else besides the TF, FC, PS, PSB/TFH classes only.

Right now, with 2 Q in the books, there is just a hair over .10 seperating the 16 cars. Amazed they are running so quick with temp in the high 80's. By the way, did anyone notice that PDRA will let Pro Extreme run nitro? Injected or blown....
YES I DID. And John Zappia is going to the states to ZAPP the lot of them. Forget getting GAPP'd

Ya might wanna give rickie's wfo interview on Tuesday a listen because he said a mouthful. Joe and Alan Reinhart typically shun any anti NHRA sentiment or negative opinions, but I can only imagine what was going through joe's head, when rickie started laying into the decisions by management, while Joe, who along with Reinhart, commented that pro mod was already close racing. The NHRA website generally post link to the show and lets see if they have any problem doing that this week.

because Nitro is a restricted substance by Homeland security. The teams would have to have a person trained/licensed to purchase and monitor it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back