DSR Driver Information: Mark Pawuk (1 Viewer)

Pawuk.jpg

Norwalk Event Highlights:
2018 event runner-up
2020 Norwalk Recap:
N/A (canceled due to COVID-19)

2019 Norwalk Recap:
DNQ

Last Event (Houston):
Qualified 13th; First round exit (defeated by David Barton in E1)

FSS Career Statistics:
21 races; three runner-ups; two No. 1 qualifiers

Noteworthy:
Raced to his career-first Factory Stock Showdown final round during the 2018 event
As a resident of Akron, Ohio, Pawuk considers Norwalk to be his home track
Quotable:
“As we head into the Norwalk, Ohio race at my hometown track where I grew up as a kid bracket racing in the 1970s, we’re hoping to get our Empaco Equipment Corporation/Ohio CAT/Mr. Heater/Westfield Bank Dodge Drag Pak turned around after having some struggles in Houston. We are testing in Indy this week, trying to sort out the gremlins and hopefully, we can get back to where we were at during the beginning of the season and qualify well and go some rounds on race day. I’m looking forward to entertaining the employees of Empaco Equipment, Ohio CAT, Northern Ohio Peterbilt, and Mr. Heater this weekend as they come out to support our team. The Bader family does a tremendous job with their facility, and with Ohio now being open to 100% capacity, I’m looking forward to the first race in over a year where we’re going to have full attendance and have all of the local fans back supporting our team and NHRA Drag Racing.”

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back