Drag Carts (1 Viewer)

This would be fun
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...JPG

This would be so cool!!! Run F/C and dragsters with this combination, heads up. Divisional races, or just to put on a show. Kinda like Dwarf cars at circle tracks. Those are fun to watch & they go pretty fast.

A few years ago I was at Magnolia Drag-way a little 1/8 mi. non-sanctioned track a couple guys showed up
with Legend / Dwarf cars. I was talking to some telling how I thought it would be cool if we could get a bunch to build
some just for drag racing. Looking like Stone, Woods & Cook Gasser type cars. Didn't get any takers.

There was a movement, maybe 15-20 years ago. Build a dragster w/ motorcycle engine. I saw one run at the late Speedworld in Phoenix, went 9's, shifted about 100 times going down the track. Guess it never caught on, but would have been a fairly inexpensive way to go racing.

There was a movement, maybe 15-20 years ago. Build a dragster w/ motorcycle engine. I saw one run at the late Speedworld in Phoenix, went 9's, shifted about 100 times going down the track. Guess it never caught on, but would have been a fairly inexpensive way to go racing.

LOL 2 words that should never be used together, inexpensive and racing................

Well, this is a little bit different . I used to drag race my quad, This one is Strictly drag, All I had to do is change the tires and swing arm length for dirt to asphalt. Alky motor, 1-3 override transmission (like pro-stock) once you let the clutch out, no need to chop the throttle to shift. 4mm stroker crank, Polaris wave runner piston. Suzuki quadracer 250. Still have it. I'm in the left lane. Doesn't even sound like I'm shifting but I am. This runs a high 12 on asphalt. someday I get it into the 11's

Well, this is a little bit different . I used to drag race my quad, This one is Strictly drag, All I had to do is change the tires and swing arm length for dirt to asphalt. Alky motor, 1-3 override transmission (like pro-stock) once you let the clutch out, no need to chop the throttle to shift. 4mm stroker crank, Polaris wave runner piston. Suzuki quadracer 250. Still have it. I'm in the left lane. Doesn't even sound like I'm shifting but I am. This runs a high 12 on asphalt. someday I get it into the 11's

I had a quadzilla for a while, sold it before I got hurt lol.

I had a quadzilla for a while, sold it before I got hurt lol.

Funny you say that, My friend had a Quadzilla with a GSXR punched out to a 1150. I took that for 2 laps down ATCO and ran a 11.30 Talk about some scary $hit. the first to second shift and the top end were the white knuckle ride!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back