A2B4123C-DD7F-42C4-BEF9-5FB0B5FBB575.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 0F755521-003A-47A0-AE53-D00CAE344464.jpeg
    0F755521-003A-47A0-AE53-D00CAE344464.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 65
  • E68298A5-66E9-4488-A68F-0D7097661A52.jpeg
    E68298A5-66E9-4488-A68F-0D7097661A52.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 58
Best thing for Dom right now is he has a good Infectious Disease Doctor the most important.He's the one that keeps Dom a live. I was near death 10 yrs ago the Infectious disease doctor had gave up on me and my Wife and Daughter ask hospital if they could fire him and they said yes. They did and found another one and 1n 1 1/2 days later I was awake and talking he has been with me ever since.

Best thing for Dom right now is he has a good Infectious Disease Doctor the most important.He's the one that keeps Dom a live. I was near death 10 yrs ago the Infectious disease doctor had gave up on me and my Wife and Daughter ask hospital if they could fire him and they said yes. They did and found another one and 1n 1 1/2 days later I was awake and talking he has been with me ever since.

Obviously, That doctor had a good night at a Holiday Inn Express and had no clue how to fix people! Shit can him! Glad you recovered Jesse!

On behalf of our family, we would like to provide everyone with another update on Dom’s health.
This coming Sunday will be 6 weeks since the accident. There have been a lot of scary days but he has fought through them and is continuing to fight very hard. Dom is still battling with pneumonia and a lung issue, although it has slowly progressed in the right direction. He has had numerous surgeries for his burns, all which have been successful so far. Dom is somewhat alert, but not fully awake yet due to medications and his head trauma. He is making progress each day and showing good signs of recovery.
There will be two more major surgeries in the next few weeks. We ask that you continue to pray for him that these surgeries go well so his body & mind can finally begin to rest and heal.
Dom is in excellent hands, and we are forever indebted to the wonderful nurses, doctors & staff at Eskenazi Hospital. We will continue to provide updates on Dom’s recovery & we appreciate all who have reached out to us day after day. Prayers are powerful, and we are eternally grateful for everyone who has kept Dom and our family in their thoughts.
As 311 always says: “Stay positive & love your life”.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you… thank you so much & God bless.
🙏

-Sara, Bobby, Marie & Laura

On behalf of our family, we would like to provide everyone with another update on Dom’s health.
This coming Sunday will be 6 weeks since the accident. There have been a lot of scary days but he has fought through them and is continuing to fight very hard. Dom is still battling with pneumonia and a lung issue, although it has slowly progressed in the right direction. He has had numerous surgeries for his burns, all which have been successful so far. Dom is somewhat alert, but not fully awake yet due to medications and his head trauma. He is making progress each day and showing good signs of recovery.
There will be two more major surgeries in the next few weeks. We ask that you continue to pray for him that these surgeries go well so his body & mind can finally begin to rest and heal.
Dom is in excellent hands, and we are forever indebted to the wonderful nurses, doctors & staff at Eskenazi Hospital. We will continue to provide updates on Dom’s recovery & we appreciate all who have reached out to us day after day. Prayers are powerful, and we are eternally grateful for everyone who has kept Dom and our family in their thoughts.
As 311 always says: “Stay positive & love your life”.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you… thank you so much & God bless.
🙏

-Sara, Bobby, Marie & Laura
Thanks for the update. He's in my prayers all the time..

You can look at the Lagana Racing page without a login, just close all the crap and pop ups Facebook tries to get you to join.
If you’re not on Facebook, I’d stay off. You’ll be much happier than us social media addicts!

I agree this year I stopped using Twitter and Facebook and my life is now much better and without all the BS

Jim Hill

Social media is quite handy if you use it as a relevant news tool. For example, at the Earlville divisional, one of my friends didn't realize that St. Louis and Great Bend had been rescheduled on top of each other. He was still talking of going to both, which now was impossible. I had learned of the change by following the appropriate pages on FB. You can set up a profile, add nobody as a friend, and only follow the pages you want and it's essentially no different than a personalized news ticker. As long as you're disciplined enough to not follow anything that has a tendency to make you angry (i.e. avoid politics like the plague), you'll be fine. That said, there are many who are better off ignoring entirely, and if they recognize that and act accordingly, more power to them.

1603474546542.png

From Dom himself:

I am finally able to use my phone and wanted to come on here to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my family through this difficult time. I’m just starting to see some of the messages and videos that were created, and I feel so grateful. It’s a very tight knit racing community and this shows first hand how we really are a big family. I can’t thank everybody enough. I was able to watch some of the past races online and seeing all the Lagana Strong t-shirts being worn is such a huge motivation for me.

A very special thank you to my beautiful fiancé Sara for being with me in the hospital every day and taking care of me and to my brother Bob for being there for me every step of the way. I know this wasn’t easy for them. I am so appreciative and couldn’t do this without them.

Thank you to the Torrence family & my Capco TR brothers. You guys are my family and always support me. Can’t wait to be back in the shop with all of you.

Thanks to everyone who has been there for Sara & Bob & our family to help them through this. Our friends & family are everything.

Also, a big thank you to the doctors & nurses from Eskenazi hospital and now Kindred hospital for taking such good care of me these last few months.

It’s been a crazy year that I’m sure we are all ready to put behind us.

I also want to say that I was very saddened to hear about the passing of Eric Lane this past weekend. My heart goes out to his family and they are in my sincere thoughts and prayers. Hop was very loved by all his peers and will be dearly missed.

I have a long road ahead of me to my recovery but I’m working hard and I’m extremely motivated. The positivity from everyone is what’s helping me progress and I’m determined to get back to the racetrack. I’ll see you all again soon.

YOUR A LUCKY MAN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.......LOOKIN GOOD AND A BIG SMILE.......THAT'S AWESOME......I THINK THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM WEAR A CAP.......BE WELL AND BTW............DON'T F%$#^$K$#@NG DO THAT AGAIN........JUST SAYIN..........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back