Dom Lagana? (1 Viewer)

I read somewhere yesterday where someone said that Doms legs were both amputated. Any truth to this? Other than that guy, I haven't seen anything about leg injuries anywhere, much less that they were amputated. So I thought I'd ask. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

Way to respect Dom and his Family Jerry.
I hope they step on your dentures after knocking you upside the head with a camshaft.

Your right to remain silent would have been the better choice. Don't you think !

Last edited:
How did Jerry disrespect Dom? It's the truth and this info has been out there for a while. Just because you didn't read in on Nitromater doesn't mean that Dom's injuries haven't been made public on other forums.

My God, that's just horrible news. Those of us fans who only get our drag racing updates from Comp Plus and Nitromater (I don't know any other sites) had no idea about this. What in the world happened on that fateful night after Indy to cause such injuries?

There were never any pictures of the wagon after the accident so we couldn’t imagine how bad it was. I felt that with a funny car cage, anybody who wasn’t strapped in tight and wearing a helmet would be in big trouble ....then you add the fire and entrapment to the situation and that the first responders were not the Safety Safari, who deal with race car construction all the time. I feared this was as bad as it has turned out to be.

Continued prayers for Don and his family.

There were never any pictures of the wagon after the accident so we couldn’t imagine how bad it was. I felt that with a funny car cage, anybody who wasn’t strapped in tight and wearing a helmet would be in big trouble ....then you add the fire and entrapment to the situation and that the first responders were not the Safety Safari, who deal with race car construction all the time. I feared this was as bad as it has turned out to be.

Continued prayers for Don and his family.
Put it into context, I don’t believe anyone was strapped in and the other two passengers were ejected. They are all so blessed to have survived...continued prayers for all three of them

A full tube chassis race car cloaked in a 60 year old body is not built to protect its occupants when it hits A utility pole at high speed. The fact that Dom and the occupants survived at all is a miracle. Keep fighting Dom.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back