Div 7 race at Vegas this weekend (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Am keeping an eye on Vegas. Final divisional in the country. Could see some championships decided this weekend. Boy, every class has some heavy hitters! Wish I could be there in person to watch, but will have to depend on Drag Race Central. In T/D, 64 car field, #1 is Jon Bradford, Tucson, AZ, 6.008 - 231.48. Have seen that car go 5.80's. #64 is Steve Hamilton, Indio, Calif, 7.150 & 187.81. Not bad for 64 cars. Brian Fitzpatrick is #10 at 6.147 - 225.56. That car has a turbo Toyota straight 6 engine. I've talked with him in the pits. Nice guy. He used to run the car with his dad, until his dad passed. Has run Comp Elim with that car, now seems to run T/D. Anyhoo, safe race for all the racers & keep the shiny side up.

Man the dream week maybe for next year would be Vegas2, SEMA, and then the Div7 final race. Regarding that TD field, that’s going to be a helluva race!

Just ran Rd. 1 T/D. Brian Fitzpatrick in that turbo straight 6 Toyota had Q #10 at 6.14, but dialed 6.00 for Rd 1. So, he won with a 6.017 - 232.35. Man that thing is flying!! Would LOVE to see that car in the 5's...

Just ran Rd. 1 T/D. Brian Fitzpatrick in that turbo straight 6 Toyota had Q #10 at 6.14, but dialed 6.00 for Rd 1. So, he won with a 6.017 - 232.35. Man that thing is flying!! Would LOVE to see that car in the 5's...

It's been there many times. Went 5.88 in qualifying yesterday, was disallowed.
Alan

Quickest 8-car TA/FC field in history. Yeah, baby!

#1 Doug Gordon at 5.482 ET and #8 Chris Marshall at 5.547. Quickest Divisional bump ever, and that is at 4213' elevation. Wow.....

Shawn Cowie is #1 in T/AD at 5.245 274.50. This is the car that ran that wild 280 pass earlier this year. YEA! We will have a lot of these alky cars at Wild Horse in 2018, a week after the nat'l event. Can't wait!

673537_1.jpg

Hey Chris, you like Turbo 6 bangers, right? Heh That's why I like Comp so much. There is a guy running a Honda 4 banger in a dragster, not to mention Bruno Massel in that turbo 4 door car. So many different combos & they all go like stink.

Mike Chittty was a no show round one which left Div 5 TS championship to My good friends Joe and Dusty Meyer.

Awesome weather this year. A little windy on Saturday .... who said straight line racing doesn't involve a little steering work once you pass the grandstands!?!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back