DirecTV Series Manager (TIP) (1 Viewer)

Just a heads up fellow DirecTV users. I went to series manager to make sure it was gonna record the new Fri night Q show on FS1. It wasn't , so I checked the guide for FS1 (219) Fri nite and sure enough it wasn't gonna record the Fri or Sun show. I don't know why - maybe cause of the channel change ?

I still had "NHRA drag racing" listed on ESPN. I went to the guide for Fri. night Feb 12 channel 219, hit the record button twice to record the season and then it popped up on the series manager, problem solved.

I know a lot of you travel often for work, so I just wanted to warn ya so you won't miss the first broadcast, then wonder WHY ?

Here's to a GREAT '16 season folks.

Just a heads up fellow DirecTV users. I went to series manager to make sure it was gonna record the new Fri night Q show on FS1. It wasn't , so I checked the guide for FS1 (219) Fri nite and sure enough it wasn't gonna record the Fri or Sun show. I don't know why - maybe cause of the channel change ?

I still had "NHRA drag racing" listed on ESPN. I went to the guide for Fri. night Feb 12 channel 219, hit the record button twice to record the season and then it popped up on the series manager, problem solved.

I know a lot of you travel often for work, so I just wanted to warn ya so you won't miss the first broadcast, then wonder WHY ?

Here's to a GREAT '16 season folks.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Yup. Thanks. We all need to change our setting no matter what cable/sat provider. Im gonna be away during pomona. Im hoping to watch on my laptop.

I got my Directv to record by just putting NHRA Drag Racing in. Looks like there already may be a glitch between NHRA and Directv. NHRA schedule shows second TV session of qualifying being Sunday at 1am ET. Directv shows NASCAR on at that time. My Directv schedule shows the second TV session of qualifying to actually be on FS2 at 7am ET Sunday. There are several replays on FS1 and FS2 but the one in my guide for 7am ET Sunday shows it to be the first broadcast of that show.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back