Diamond P (1 Viewer)

fatcat

Nitro Member
If Fox is looking for replacements for cancelled 2020 races, I'd hope they would play old stuff from the 70's and 80's.

I don't know why NHRA.TV hasn't put the entire Diamond P library on its service yet. Don't they own the rights to the entire catalog?

Originally they were going to put classic races on nhra.tv and even went as far as putting a copyright strike against Dave W who had every single national event from like 85 to the present on youtube along with most qualifying shows.

Maybe Dave can give a better explanation of what happened because it really stunk because he went through the time and resources to put his collection up only for the nhra to force him to pull it without doing what they said they were going to dp

Originally they were going to put classic races on nhra.tv and even went as far as putting a copyright strike against Dave W who had every single national event from like 85 to the present on youtube along with most qualifying shows.

Maybe Dave can give a better explanation of what happened because it really stunk because he went through the time and resources to put his collection up only for the nhra to force him to pull it without doing what they said they were going to dp
youtube.jpg

Man I didn't realize it has been 3 years already. Other NHRA event broadcasts uploaded by others are still available and I still posted some qualifying shows and NHRA RaceDay or NHRA Today episodes that I know they wouldn't be putting online. Kinda stinks, but it's their stuff! IndyCar, NASCAR, and F1 all have current full events on their YouTube channels as well as classic broadcasts. I never understood why NHRA didn't go this route when it came to promoting the sport. They could easily upload their classic races to YouTube with ads and STILL have NHRA.TV for all current stuff and profit from both.

DIAMOND P WAS AWESOME.....DONT HAVE ANY OF MY CASSETTES ANYMORE BUT......STILL HAVE A FEW ON DVD...JACKSON BROTHERS VIDEOS ARE EXCELLENT AS WELL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back