De Joria looking for a strong showing in Seattle (1 Viewer)

De Joria looking for a strong showing in Seattle

KENT, Wash. - NHRA Top Alcohol Funny Car rookie Alexis De Joria and the Tequila Patrón/Jack O'Bannon Racing team will be looking to build on two recent strong showings on the divisional level coming into this weekend's Schuck's Auto Supply Nationals at Pacific Raceways just outside of Seattle. After successfully navigating the lower-level tracks, De Joria and her team are excited to return to a national event quality racing surface like Pacific Raceway.

De Joria, 29, of Venice, Calif., cites the last two races in Medford, Ore., and Woodburn, Ore., have done wonders for her driving confidence.

"Medford and Woodburn were great races for our team," said De Joria. "I can't say enough about how good my Crew Chief Randy Anderson and the guys have the car running, which has really helped my driving. Now that the car isn't shaking like it used to, I've been able to focus on improving other areas of my driving. Between the races and the testing we've done, I feel a lot more confident as a driver."

"The entire team is pumped about running Seattle this weekend," De Joria continued. "Hopefully we can build on that and run some good numbers with this Tequila Patrón Dodge Charger."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back