Cruz Pedregon Forms New Metal Building Company and Marketing Partnership (1 Viewer)

CP building logo.jpg

Cruz Pedregon Forms New Metal Building Company and Marketing Partnership

Indianapolis, Indiana— March 9th, 2023
Cruz Pedregon announces the formation of a new discount metal building company to service the racing industry and its partners. The new company, "Cruz Pedregon Express Buildings," has entered into a strategic alliance and sponsorship with I.D.E.A.S. (Integrated Design Estimating and Sales) by Campana Building Consultants. I.D.E.A.S. is a state-of-the-art metal building design, analysis, and engineering software tailored to maximize efficiency and minimize fabrication and drafting times and costs. Fred Campana, CEO of Campana Building Consultants LLC, is excited about the partnership.
“At Campana Building Consultants, LLC and IDEASConnX, LLC, we are excited to expand our business by helping the Cruz Pedregon Express Buildings team build their own private-label company catering to the racing industry. With freight costs continuing to escalate, CBC’s ten shipping locations throughout the United States further add to the economics of a Cruz Pedregon Express Building. I am excited to work with Cruz, Lee Beard, Ben Markham, and the rest of the Cruz Pedregon team to build a successful company for Cruz.”
Two time NHRA Nitro Funny Car World Champion, Cruz Pedregon, is ecstatic about this new adventure and marketing partnership with Campana. "This is a great opportunity to help bring fully customizable buildings to not only vehicle hobbyist but to the drag racing and dirt racing realms. Being involved in the metal building business has always been a passion of mine that dates back to my early years working with my dad in our shop in California. Now having this opportunity to have my own business, with the idea of helping all forms of racers have their own shop, work space and storage facility is going to be deeply rooted in the business moving forward."

Positive Customer Impact

We have identified a need in the racing community for a source of discounted metal buildings, whether for sponsors, race teams, automotive garages, or racing enthusiasts. Cruz Pedregon Express Buildings will offer discounted buildings to the racing community around the country and providing a custom solution to suit individual customer needs.

Organization
Leading the start-up, Cruz has brought on a seasoned industry veteran from the metals industry, Ben Markham. He has over thirty years of experience and is excited to bring his expertise and knowledge to the racing community. He resides in the Indianapolis area and will be based in Brownsburg, Indiana. Ben will also be at NHRA events for at track conversations and creating building estimates.

For more information:
Visit, Facebook.com/CruzExpressBuildings
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 317-460-4279

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back