Cristen Powell? (1 Viewer)

whaaatttt getting bashed on a message board??? i've never heard of such a thing?:rolleyes:
i seen her at the roundy round races here in portland one night with a bunch of friends?

I seen Cristen about 8 months ago in a grocery store. I kind of did a double take look and she just smiled. I didn't say anything though.

I'll never forget at Indy when Blaine had been killed, I was talking to Cristen in the Staging lanes when she drove her Father's A-Fuel car. Her Sister was so distraught over her getting in the Car with all that happened that weekend. And tried to get her to Not race! That's probably my Biggest memory of CP!

I wonder if she ever thinks about coming back??? I can't imagine ever being able to walk away from racing altogether. Sounds like she still spectates at events, what could have jaded her so badly she wouldn't want to return to the seat?

When I last checked with Cristen she had just finshed getting her masters degree from Brandeis. Her sister Carrie is married to Joe Hartley. Cristen is a good egg.:)
S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back