Crew Spotlight (2 Viewers)

none

Nitro Member
I really liked the spotlight on crew members that they did during qualifying. These guys should get a little tv time too.There is a NASCAR site that lists who works for what team, does anyone know of a NHRA list?

NHRA need s WAY more stand alone shows showing behind the scenes stuff.I used to hate NASCAR till about 1998 or so.But with all of the shows they have for NASCAR these days I have learned to have a greater appreciation for the sport and it is entertaining to learn all of the tech stuff.It also has got me out to the local circle tracks to support and watch the racin and have met more great people because of expanded horizons.Heck I could probably set up a cup car because of the stuff they show on TV before I could tune the suspension on a pro stocker..LOL and I have a 4 link car:eek: :D

I'm not sure about other teams,but if you go to DSR's site and click on each driver,there are tabs to click on that take you to that certain drivers crew which has a small bio about each of them.

I think it's long over due, I'd like to know more about these guys and gals. They are the ones who make the cars run!

Amen to that! The crew, the truck & motorhome drivers, the hospitality people... and please don't forget the "guys back at the shop" who are right now stocking up for Indy & reading now here in July. The full time guys probably average about 250 days out of the year on the road.

Heck yeah. And the best part is the motivation the young man working on Dave Grubnic's clutch gives some of us who dream of joining a team some day. Just a short time ago he was working at as a manager at a Parisian's & now he's working the tour - God bless him!

This a great thread. Like DSR does, maybe more indivdual teams will start putting forth an effort to showcasing crew, family & other members of all NHRA's pro & sportsman teams--not that they don't already, but I always like to hear and see a little more.

It would really be cool if NHRA.com had more stuff dedicated to these guys & girls, and more technical stuff too.

In this day and age of the internet I would think every team would have a website with team member information and things like that before anyone else should such as NHRA. I think just about everyone that worked for a team would like to see their name posted with some facts about them without getting to personal. Then NHRA or whomever could put together something that fans could get to easily.

If your not going to promote yourself and team why should somebody do it for you? (Just trying to make a point there)

I like that most of the NASCAR teams have the team members name on their uniforms. I think its a simple way of giving them something that family and freinds can appreciate.

Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back