Crazy season. (1 Viewer)

gonna guess aaron brooks stays with kalitta team in slightly different role.......anyone else's thought on this?

I’d say Husen on Doug’s car and Brooks on Langdon’s . Who does Salinas get for next year ?

Everything points to this being a great offseason. I predict that we will see one of the legends return in a team owner capacity. I’ll throw out the names of Muldowney, Prudhomme, Amato or Bernstein.

Everything points to this being a great offseason. I predict that we will see one of the legends return in a team owner capacity. I’ll throw out the names of Muldowney, Prudhomme, Amato or Bernstein.
Starting a new team takes a big outlay for infrastructure, that's before you ever fire an engine. Anything is possible, but all the legends above are in their 70s or 80s, I don't see it happening. I'm more excited to see teams formed by the Stewarts, Harts, and Browns of the sport, owners that can really have an impact for decades to come. Bernstein has said he would love to drive again, if someone wrote the check. Wouldn't we all? LOL

chris davis, i like your idea about former big name returning in some capacity.

sure would like to see amalie reconnect with terry mcmillen and become a 2-car team with clay millican......(m&m's would be a natural sponsor)
finally get rob wedland back out there

yeah, i forgot about aaron brooks signed on with foley for '22, but i'm sure if someone wanted him to stay at kalittas?

aj and his entourage at kalittas should be like a return to alanabi days. kind of a hand picked team, not to mention a 2013 TF title with shawn

i keep thinking wilk is going to going turn over driving to daniel.......eugene in a former thread, mentioned he would like to see wilk team with bodes
in some capacity......i'll 2nd that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back