Craig English's E-Town Crash (1 Viewer)

Smiley

Nitro Member
Hello,
Does anyone have an update on Craig English?

No chutes after a 227 MPH run in Alky FC qualifying. He went through the sand, into the catch net, possibly hit the wall behind the catch net and ended up off the track near/in the woods.

DRC reported he was unconscious after the crash but came to an tried to get out of the car. He was flown to a nearby hospital and have not heard any updates since.

I read over on Inside Top Alcohol that he has a broken jaw, a lost tooth, and an injured leg.

Hello,
Does anyone have an update on Craig English?

No chutes after a 227 MPH run in Alky FC qualifying. He went through the sand, into the catch net, possibly hit the wall behind the catch net and ended up off the track near/in the woods.

DRC reported he was unconscious after the crash but came to an tried to get out of the car. He was flown to a nearby hospital and have not heard any updates since.

He got of the throttle then back on at about 1,000 feet then stayed on for a good 300 feet passed the finish line, thought maybe the throttle got hung open

Damn this is not good news. I met Craig in Reading, and he was talking to me about returning to racing, and had been working real hard to get back out there. Hopefully Craig can bounce back.

Get well.

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back