Cool picture from Brut Racing! (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Yes, I know that I have a big fat mutant head but at least my son looks good! The bottom picture is one that I took myself before Ron showed up. I am a big Scelzi fan; however, I would really like to see Capps get his ring this year. We can't wait for the finals in Pomona; hopefully, we'll see Capps finally close the deal when we go there in November!

Brut Racing Gallery :: 2/25/2007 Phoenix :: 4

Phoenix_073.sized.jpg

capps022207003.jpg

:cool:

A chip off the ole block eh?
Good job man.
oh yeah, congrats on the Pomona win for Gary

Sweet pics. Pics like that are what make me happy I'm a nitro fan!

You and your boy are going to use the races to mark the times of your lives as he gets older. You got some nice memories to come, I'm sure.

-85%

The pics are the reason I enjoy drag racing so much every year over all the other type of racing I attend. The drivers, crew, everyone is so approachable, ready for an autograph or just to answer a question while they are wrenching to get ready for the next race. That is why I always enjoyed the races where Eddie Hill was racing. What a guy, Always would stay to answer questions, autographs, etc. And I can probably say the same for the other racers also.

We thought it was kind of cool to see ourselves on the Brut Racing website; I'm so easily amused!

Those are some cool pics! You and your son will have some great memories for sure! One thing that I've noticed about Ron Capps, is that he always seems to be smiling when he's not racing (he's in RACE mode).

The thing that cracked me up was: Yes, I know that I have a big fat mutant head but at least my son looks good! BAAAHHHHHHH! That is classic! :D

Great pics... glad you got to meet Ron at the Fry's. I appreciated all the Nitro fans coming out when I did the Brut Showcar last year. Thanks for the fun the last 2 years.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back