Congratulations Matt Smith (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
You handled last year's debacle with such class it was only fitting that you get the trophy this year. Congratulations to Matt, Amanda, Rickie and the entire Smith family. Way to go!

Way to go Matt and G2! There will be no reversal with this one. You guys had a great bike in qualifying and turned that into a victory.

congrats to matt smith and george bryce and the entire team, george and jackie bryce are 2 of the nicest people ive ever met that are involved with drag racing. great things come to great people!

I wonder if Matt is going to answer the phone for the next week if he sees a Glendora, California area code :D

Thanks everybody! Matt really deserves this he and his team have worked their butts off, and nobody can take this away!!!

Congrats to the Smith and G2 family... You guys looked great and deserved the win!

Just want to say thanks for all the good comments.. Our team really showed out this weekend.. With the #1 spot and going 6.99, and then to win Indy... WOW I can't say enough to my guys...

Great job Matt. Did you guys figure out the motor problem you had for the last few rounds?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back