Congrats to the 4 new Indy Winners (1 Viewer)

Rajunz

Nitro Member
Another great U.S. Nationals. Has been some really awesome racing this summer.

Congrats to Morgan Lucas, getting the most important Wally of his career.

Congrats to Dave Connelly, I can't believe he pulled it off, would have been nice to see him make a full pass and compete for the win, but he's in the Countdown.

Fast Jack pulls off the double, and brings Shoe a Funny Car Wally from Indy.

Wow, Erica wins Indy with 4 holeshots, that has to be the biggest win of the season for any competitor, simply amazing.

Congrats to Jerry Savoie, that guy is just one "Cool Cat", it was good to see him get another Wally, like he said, Chip just handed that Wally to him.

Sucks for Angelle, she had that one in the bag.

..............and just curious, does anyone know why Aaron Stanfield didn't roll it in???

Imagine being Connolly and told that you can't try for a win at the Big Go because if you oil it down the penalty will take you out of the Countdown.....

Kudos to Vandergriff for letting him not only stage it, but to go for it....and when the blower came off it looked like it could all be over:eek:

A person who succeeds under pressure is a sign of a champion, Erica's a champion and was determined. to win Indy and keep that top seed and she did it.

I don't think Greg Anderson likes her though.

I wonder why...
33uwgeo.jpg

:rolleyes:

Stupid mistake but she did apologized for it and I think the hatred was long before that. He said she would never beat him for her first win and she did and he's held that ever sense. At least when she beats Jason he has enough respect to come over and congratulate her on the win.
Greg, he won't talk to anyone.

As a huge Fast Jack fan I couldn't be any happier for him and his whole race team. Glad to see him get an Indy win and another shoot-out. Although I am not a Erica fan she def. deserved that one yesterday, great driving on her behalf. Was kinda hoping to see Connoly win Top Fuel but I understand the circumstances. Glad to see them go out there and try to get it though, just glad it didn't backfire on them. Great US Nats IMO!

Stupid mistake but she did apologized for it and I think the hatred was long before that. He said she would never beat him for her first win and she did and he's held that ever sense. At least when she beats Jason he has enough respect to come over and congratulate her on the win.
Greg, he won't talk to anyone.
I think a LOT of WJ rubbed off on Greg, more than he would like to admit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back