Congrats Rod Burbage! (1 Viewer)

Kenny B.

Nitro Member
Just wanted to give a big Congratulations to Rod Burbage and the entire Specrite Converters team on their huge Pro Street win at the Street Car Supernationals in Las Vegas over the weekend.

Burbage is a Northern California friend and a product sponsor for the J.Ray Concrete Blown Alcohol team I previously drove for.

Check out Spec Rite Torque Converters for more information on their awesome products! 0.928 - 60ft, 3.97 - 660ft , 6.10 @ 230mph in our Powerglide BAD using a Specrite Torque Converter!

Way to go guys!!

Just wanted to give a big Congratulations to Rod Burbage and the entire Specrite Converters team on their huge Pro Street win at the Street Car Supernationals in Las Vegas over the weekend.

Burbage is a Northern California friend and a product sponsor for the J.Ray Concrete Blown Alcohol team I previously drove for.

Check out Spec Rite Torque Converters for more information on their awesome products! 0.928 - 60ft, 3.97 - 660ft , 6.10 @ 230mph in our Powerglide BAD using a Specrite Torque Converter!

Way to go guys!!

They borrowed my crew member Big Mike from me for the weekend. Mike says they had a blast. When Mike called me over the weekend and told me the bump was a '.62, I said "5.62?"

:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back