Cliff Anderson (1 Viewer)

Donnie thats my new supergas car for next year ha ha,That was built for the bonneville salt flats for Tony Fox,(the same guy who owned the pollution packer car)my father actully designed the truck on a napkin at our kitchen table tornado drive train and the driver sat in middle.

We put my father to rest today,I want to thank all of you who read this.I will miss my father greatly.He has givin me so much over the years the talent and knowledge if you can't afford it, make it yourself.Thank you dad.To think over the years the cars my dad touched were at one point lined up along greats like Roland Leon,Big Jim Dunn,John Force and Ed the Ace just to name a few makes me proud.Godspeed dad I will always love and admire you :(

Chris,

Im very sorry to hear about your father. He did alot of great stuff for a buddy of mine over here in Wisconsin(Kenny-CycleX). I had hoped he would have time when he came over to stripe my Ratrod but It took longer to finish than I thought and I never got to hook up with him.

Awesome work from a great man! He will be missed. RIP peace brother..

Chris,

Im very sorry to hear about your father. He did alot of great stuff for a buddy of mine over here in Wisconsin(Kenny-CycleX). I had hoped he would have time when he came over to stripe my Ratrod but It took longer to finish than I thought and I never got to hook up with him.

Awesome work from a great man! He will be missed. RIP peace brother..

Jeff,

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Cliff III, (Chris's brother) the son of the man who passed away. Cliff III is still in the hand striping business.

Brian :)

We put my father to rest today,I want to thank all of you who read this.I will miss my father greatly.He has givin me so much over the years the talent and knowledge if you can't afford it, make it yourself.Thank you dad.To think over the years the cars my dad touched were at one point lined up along greats like Roland Leon,Big Jim Dunn,John Force and Ed the Ace just to name a few makes me proud.Godspeed dad I will always love and admire you :(
Our thoughts are with you, Chris.

What a great and productive life your Father led! Man..to do the work he did..and be around the people he was..that says bunches.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back