Capco Race Shop (1 Viewer)

I love these kind of videos. Any guess as to what the contents of that building, including all the parts and even the fork lift, is worth?

I sure wouldn't want to have to pay John Forces insurance bill on that whole complex. Between his teams and Torrences teams he would need an astronomical amount of insurance. Plus if I'm not mistaken I think he bought Prudohmme's old shop across the street where Graham Rahals Performance company is now.

Last edited:
OK, so Force bought Graham Rahal's shop. Force & Indy Car??? Husband / wife Indy car team? Hmmmmmmmm

OK, so Force bought Graham Rahal's shop. Force & Indy Car??? Husband / wife Indy car team? Hmmmmmmmm
I'm pretty sure that shop was bought way before Graham and Courtney were even dating and Grahams company has nothing to do with Indy cars. But, I see how easy rumors could get started. :)

Sorry Cliff, but I had to chuckle at that one. John buys an empty building from the Snake to have as a rental property, and you turn that into Graham leaving his Indy Car team that his dad is an owner of and Courtney who has never driven a corner turning racecar starting a new two car Indy team?

That's a good one LoL

Alan

Correct me if I am wrong. But Graham is in the new building that John built a while back. That corner use to be an empty lot.

Sorry Cliff, but I had to chuckle at that one. John buys an empty building from the Snake to have as a rental property, and you turn that into Graham leaving his Indy Car team that his dad is an owner of and Courtney who has never driven a corner turning racecar starting a new two car Indy team?

That's a good one LoL

Alan

What do I know? :) Besides, like Eugene says, that's how rumors get started. Not that I would ever do that...... heh heh

Correct me if I am wrong. But Graham is in the new building that John built a while back. That corner use to be an empty lot.
Kyle, Graham is in the shop that Snake use to be in right across the street from the east side of Forces shop. When you turn off of Northfield drive on to the road that goes by Forces complex, Lucas, Bernstein's old shop, Pedregons, and ends at Tony Stewarts sprint car shop... Graham is the first one on the left side of the street. I think he is only in half of it. I will look when I go by there tomorrow.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back