Burck set to display at ABB Robotics on the Move Productivity Tour in Houston (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]HOUSTON – NHRA Top Alcohol Funny Car racer Steve Burck will be displaying his 250 mph Chevy Camaro during this week’s ABB Robotics on the Move Partnership in Productivity Tour in Houston for primary sponsor ARC Specialties. ARC Specialties is the Southwest’s largest ABB Robotics manufacturer and distributor.

Burck, of Corpus Christi, Texas, is a longtime friend of ARC Specialties founder and President Dan Allford, and is proud to have his race team associated with the advances ARC Specialties has made in the robotics field.

“Dan and the folks over at ARC Specialties asked me to be a part of their display for ABB,” said Burck. “It’s the least I could do for them, and I’m honored they would have my team be a part of their display. Hopefully we can help increase their visibility and maybe pick up a few new drag racing fans in the process.”

This exciting, interactive and informative event will engage participants in learning about the latest in robotic trends and technologies. The event will be held today from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Houston Marriott Westchase at 2900 Briarpark Drive, Houston, TX 77042.

The design of one-of-a-kind machinery requires the experience and knowledge that ARC Specialties and its staff can furnish. From the original specification to the delivery and setup of a custom system, ARC Specialties' staff will work to achieve an excellent product that will meet or exceed the customer's needs. Our experience includes metal welding and cutting applications, material handling, pick and place machinery and test equipment. ARC Specialties can design machinery that will change your manufacturing headaches and bottlenecks into a high quality, high production and high profit part of your operation.

Attachments

• burckhouston1.jpg
    burckhouston1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back