Breaking News; Jasmine to T/F for '24 (1 Viewer)

wondering if angelle will acquire the salinas dragster?, or will angelle drive for someone else, as so many others do these days.
congratulations to jasmine and the salinas program.

Wonder who the crew chief will be???
Mike talked about this extensively back in the spring. Jas was already testing then. He stated most hires will be from within. My guess and expectation would be Aaron Cave, for sure

Mike talked about this extensively back in the spring. Jas was already testing then. He stated most hires will be from within. My guess and expectation would be Aaron Cave, for sure
I figured it would be something like that or some current co crew chief then rob flynn would oversee the tune up??

If I owned a TF team in MI, I know who I wouldn't be keeping for next season
I was hoping he would have a cship this year,still could happen. Maybe he just needs to tune with no co crew chiefs like the old days???

wondering if angelle will acquire the salinas dragster?, or will angelle drive for someone else, as so many others do these days.
congratulations to jasmine and the salinas program.
She'll be in a McPhillips car, presumably the one Jasmine is vacating. That was already announced

She'll be in a McPhillips car, presumably the one Jasmine is vacating. That was already announced
Here is the scoop. Yes she will be in the Salinas car. The Salinas car is owned by the Salinas family and not the McPhillips. After Brainerd, from what I understand it is no longer tuned by the McPhillips family either. Angelle will be running the the last three National events with at this time an unnamed tuner.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back