Brainerd 2022 (1 Viewer)

I feel like they already do the best they can with letting people know how much time they have before the next round.......
well they didn't yesterday. we all sat there for 30 min. while pro finalists sat in lanes. no explanation. for some reason we were supposed to be entertained
by sportsman winner interviews over the drone of tractors.......in fact the tractors laid down rubber and swept track after sportsman finals. then they ran 3 pair of jr. dragsters, and for some odd reason
sent two street vehicles down the strip to advertise 'street nite at certain dragstrips'?? ....... then tractors did track maintenance again. then they ran PM final, then tractors came out again.
sorry. have never seen a conclusion to a sunday quite like yesterday, live tv or not.

I'm glad I watched Sunday on NHRA.TV. Friday and Saturday were enough for me.

Here's a picture of mine from Q2: Austin Prock and Billy Torrence.

300371058_10158553484657132_7280276505361231313_n.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have any info from monday testing @ BIR? from what i hear there were quite a few teams that stayed

Last edited:
well they didn't yesterday. we all sat there for 30 min. while pro finalists sat in lanes. no explanation. for some reason we were supposed to be entertained
by sportsman winner interviews over the drone of tractors.......in fact the tractors laid down rubber and swept track after sportsman finals. then they ran 3 pair of jr. dragsters, and for some odd reason
sent two street vehicles down the strip to advertise 'street nite at certain dragstrips'?? ....... then tractors did track maintenance again. then they ran PM final, then tractors came out again.
sorry. have never seen a conclusion to a sunday quite like yesterday, live tv or not.

I'm afraid it might be becoming more common. The last couple times at Norwalk that it didn't rain were like that. At least 45 minutes behind the posted event schedule for no obvious reason. The 4-wides at Charlotte in 21, same thing.

Reminds me of why I dislike going to college football games these days, seeing the dreaded official holding up things for a TV time-out. Takes so much longer to get a game (NFL too) completed than it used too.

.53 is pretty good considering it's summer. hope there's a trend starting.
on a side note regarding brainerd; pep boys hired young models to hand out free t-shirts in pits. had to scan a QR code to get shirt.
it's come a long way since mbna did the same thing with pencils and paper in mid 90's........ IMO pep boys spent a little less on their girls than traxxas used to :D

Starting to see more and more of that at different events all across motorsports. They're bringing the ladies back.

anyone have any info from monday testing @ BIR? from what i hear there were quite a few teams that stayed
They gave away $100 bills, but only to people that went multiple days instead of Sunday only like some people I know. 🤣:p

Hight was low from what I saw in FC, 3.87 clicked it off a tad early. He ran in the 80's both runs they made. Tasca also ran in the 80's.

TF was mostly 800' type runs. Prock was low- 3.74 or .76 only 274 mph, it was really trucking early.

Capps was doing some aero testing for TRD, interesting stuff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back