Board Names Vs Real Names (1 Viewer)

nitro-trucker

Nitro Member
I was wondering how hard it would be to use board names and still verify the real name. I liked to see some of the names people used to show support of their favorite racer or team. not very computer smart, so just asking. THANK YOU JAY

I was wondering how hard it would be to use board names and still verify the real name. I liked to see some of the names people used to show support of their favorite racer or team. not very computer smart, so just asking. THANK YOU JAY

Jay,
I have noticed (& I have done this) that quite a few people have used their board name in the signature line. I also am NOT very computer smart either!!!

Jay,
I have noticed (& I have done this) that quite a few people have used their board name in the signature line. I also am NOT very computer smart either!!!

Yeah, that's the best way to do it. Just put you're board name, nickname, handle, aka, or whatever in your signature line.

Is it possible for the webmaster to do a switcharoo on permissions in the software (re: what profile options are or aren't editable by members during registration) and set it so that members can choose their screen names and have that displayed next to their avatar just like the old Nitromater, and then make it mandatory for the real names to be displayed in the signature lines instead? And set the permissions on the signature line so that the names can't be edited by the member. Would it be doable? I'm no computer whiz.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back